Cancer Protocols Puerto Vallarta, Mexico August 11, 2024 Jake Ames, MD, HMD I have been involved in the cure for cancer for 51 years now, having started working at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) in 1973 doing over 1,500 autopsies before starting medical school. I later finished my anatomic and clinical pathology residency in New York City. I did an Internal Medicine residency, got a doctorate in homeopathy, and finished the one-year UCLA acupuncture course. I am happy to say that I have found a series of protocols that I can now say has a very high rate of curing cancer. I never tell any patient that I can cure them of their cancer. Some protocols I use on my cancer patients are plasmapheresis to remove dead cancer cells, heavy metals, abnormal proteins, and to treat some autoimmune diseases, and certain blood disorders. The machine separates the liquid part of your blood (plasma) from red blood cells and “cleans” your blood. Cancer is usually associated with parasites and fungi, so I use drugs like Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, and Itraconazol. I use a 10-pass ozone machine from Germany, where one’s blood is pressurized with ozone 10 times. This type of ozone therapy kills all infectious organisms, and it’s also used on my patients with Lyme disease. I am an expert in doing EDTA, DMPS, DMSA, and IV Glutathione therapies to remove heavy metals, which many cancer patients have. I use non-corn derived IV vitamin C 50-300 grams a day. My cancer patients also get IV minerals, chlorine dioxide and vitamins. I use IV Laetrile (Vitamin B17), hyperbaric oxygen, FAR infrared sauna, low-dose Naltrexone, Mistletoe Extracts, Avemar, Boron, Chinese mushrooms, Methylene Blue, IV Phosphatidylcholine, GCMAF (Globulin Component Macrophage Activating Factor) high dose vitamins D3, K2 and A, Bio-Available Curcumin, and Lugol’s Iodine 5% to further stimulate one’s immune system. I also use a pure gum-spirit turpentine from Georgia. I use a Holistic Dentist (Biologic Dentist) to safely remove mercury amalgam dental fillings and root canals. I have a special diet that starves the cancer. I’m an expert in urine fasting. See my urine therapy video at www.drjakeames.com I have my cancer patients use a cream that destroys all anaerobic cells, fungi and cancer cells. The cream is composed of mineral cations. Get the Hair Element’s test from Doctors Data: This is a screening test for heavy metals and mineral deficiencies. The blood labs and radiology are cheaper in Mexico, but they don’t take insurance from other countries. I have a blog on lab tests to do, but call me before you do your labs. Doctor’s Data, Inc. 3755 Illinois Avenue St. Charles, IL 60174-2420 USA US and Canada 800.323.2784 UK 0871.218.0052 Global +1.630.377.8139 Global Fax +1.630.587.7860 Email: info@doctorsdata.com I will do my best to get you well. Regards, Jake © Copyright All Rights Reserved 2024 Jake Ames, MD, HMD www.drjakeames.com g432144@protonmail.com +52 333 015 8113